You fully agree to use the Platform or third-party Platforms that link to the Platform and any associated Platform(s), in the manner in which it is intended for use. If you do not agree to this Policy, we advise you to stop using our services.
We store, process, and collect your information where it is necessary and relevant to our dealings with you. The information that you share with us will be stored with us for as long as we are either required to by law or is relevant for the purpose for which it was collected. We will not share your information with any third party without your consent unless we become legally compelled.
Please read the following to understand our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of Information
- We, our officers, employees, and agents (if appointed) are required to collect certain information (which may include sensitive personal information) from you to assist us in our relationship with you.
- If you are unable to provide the information we need we may not be able to provide you with the product or service, you have requested. The types of information collected can include:
- User-Provided Information:
- You will provide us your Personal Information including first name, last name, email, phone number, and any other information you provide when you register for a User Account. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Services.
- Shoppre holds the Personal Information in its records relating to past, present, and potential future Users. Shoppre collects and maintains such data in order to meet its legitimate interests as Users, to comply with certain requirements as mandated by the law, and fulfill any contractual obligations it may undertake.
- Information received from third parties:
In addition to the information that you provide us directly, we may receive information about you from others (If you Sign up with your Google or Facebook account, Shoppre will obtain information from this account). We may receive information about you from other Users as they use our Services, from social media when you log in using your social media account, or from our partners who help us in promoting our business.
- Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about the Users whenever they interact with us. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the Users and means of connection, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Log File Information:
Logfile information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Platform, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, a number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Platform, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Location Information:
You may choose to publish your location along with your Personal Information and update your address on the Platform. We may also use other data from your device to determine location; for example, information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device, or your IP address. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our Services and to improve and customize the Services.
- User-Provided Information:
2. Use of collected information
We use the Personal Information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Platform. We may collect and use the User’s Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Improve customer service:
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalize User experience:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how a User uses the Services and resources provided on the Platform. We may use certain information about you internally for purposes such as analyzing how the Services are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content. We use this information to recommend other User profiles to you and to create a consistent experience.
- Manage User account:
We use your information to manage your registration of Services.
- We may use the email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. You will also receive emails that may include Shoppre news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via the Platform.
- You consent to us using your email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
- We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may unsubscribe using the process described in this section. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not opt-out of Shoppre-related e-mails.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain profile information and user content for a reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications posted to public or semi-public areas of the Services after termination or deactivation of your User account.
- Other purposes:
We may use your information for other purposes, including but not limited to:
- prevention, detection, and fighting fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities;
- processing applications submitted by you through the online or offline process, to avail any of the services provided by us;
- processing your requests and any possible later claims;
- meeting out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- resolving problems in relation to any services supplied to you;
- creating products or services that may complement your needs;
- ensuring legal compliance.
3. Sharing of collected information
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Platform or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- We may pass your Personal Information including your name and address on to a third party in order to deliver the services you have requested for.
- We may also share your data with our affiliates or agents or vendors or partner banks, NBFCs, and other financial institutions, for providing services. You further authorize the affiliates or agents or vendors to use this information to provide services to you, directly or indirectly.
- We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or act regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liability, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
- to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of the Platform and processes; and
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Shoppre, our Users, or others.
4. Browser usage and cookies
5. Third Parties
- The Platform might display URLs that direct you to other Platforms in good faith to collect/check your Personal Information. We will try to make reasonable efforts to display third-party URLs, meet similar standards for maintaining an individual's right to privacy. However, many Platforms that are not associated or authorized by Shoppre may have web links leading to the Platform and any associated Platform(s). We cannot control these weblinks and we disclaim any responsibility for the materials contained in them. Therefore, we encourage you to read the individual privacy policies of these sites.
6. Security precautions
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable data protection laws. We combine industry-approved physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected through its life cycle in the infrastructure or infrastructure we procure from third-party providers. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, and alteration of such Personal Information. Sensitive data is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in the infrastructure and is decrypted, processed, and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary. However, we do keep data stored with us even after your account is deleted in order to comply with legal obligations, and for records in connection with any disputes that may arise. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. No method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure, therefore we do not guarantee the security of information you transmit to us via email, on our social media profiles, and/or at other public forums. Further, Shoppre takes no responsibility for any breach of security or actions on your Personal Information received by the third parties, or in loss or breach of Personal Information arising because of and without limitation: fire, flood, the act of God, sabotage, strikes, civil commotion, war, acts of government, computer hacking crashes, damage to computer software or hardware, unauthorized access to a computer, breach of security, etc.
Users may opt out of receiving communications from us on behalf of our partners. To opt-out of receiving any communications, please click on the unsubscribe link in the news mail, or change notifications preferences in your User Account. You acknowledge that even after opting out of our policies, we will collect your information when you perform any transactions on the Platform.
8. Minors’ Information
Shoppre is not marketed towards persons under the age of eighteen (18). If we discover that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age of eighteen (18), we will promptly delete such information.
9. Changes in the privacy statement
11. Queries and Grievance Officer
- Name: Shoppre Grievance Team
- Address: #190/218, Outer Ring Rd, Agara Village, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102, Karnataka, India
- Phone: +91 74117 22108
- Email: email@example.com